Monday, March 21, 2011

Stress :(

I had a major meltdown last night.  It was over the fact that the entire future of my wedding, marriage, and everything is up in the air because of my lack of a career.  I hate that the state budget of Illinois (or lack thereof) is dictating my future personally as well as professionally.  I love my job, but it won't be around next year.  And who knows if I'll be hired as a teacher anywhere next year.  it sucks.  But, thankfully Jim understands and listens when I freak out.  Someone has to be the practical one.

So if I ignore this blog from time to time, please don't think anything of it.  it's just that until things are clear, thinking about it kind of makes me sad.  It's going to happen.  Hopefully soon.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment