Friday, June 24, 2011

Abby's Wedding

I am so happy to post about the wedding of one of my very best friends.  Last week in Michigan, Abby and Joe got married and had a beautiful, fun, laid back wedding that totally fit their personalities.  I was so honored to be on the very short guest list!
Quick friendship history: Abby is one of my first college friends.  I don't recall when exactly we became friends, but it was early on in the fall of our freshman year.  Later on, we were roommates for two years.  In that time, I was lucky enough to see her meet and fall in love with Joe.  I truly believe she has found the one for her and that they will have a wonderful, happy life together!
How Romantic!

 The wedding was held in Michigan where Abby's family has a lake house.  The ceremony was at the cutest little church down the road from their house.  It was such a beautifully intimate ceremony, and I doubt there was a dry eye in the church.   I know that I could not stop crying from the moment I saw the bride walk in.  The look of love and happiness in Joe's eyes was so amazing.  After the ceremony, we headed back to the lake house for the party!  It was a laid back reception with some great food!   The wedding perfectly suited the couple.  I am so happy for Abby and Joe and So honored that I got to be there with them!

The BEAUTIFUL view of Lake Michigan.
Playing in the lake cuz they're married now!

She was so beautiful, I couldn't stop crying!
June 18, 2011
The wedding was a great opportunity for a relaxing weekend getaway too! 
Congratulations Abby and Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment