Monday, June 20, 2011

Update

So now that the date is set and the church is booked, I am going into planning mode.  I really want all of the big things to be decided on this summer so that when school starts, I can focus on work and not my wedding. 
The first thing I did was look at some dresses with my mom.  I made the appointment and went into it thinking it would be nothing.  I usually do not react to clothing, and I didn't expect anything to excite me on the first trip.  Well, that wasn't exactly the case.  The second dress I tried on just may end up being the one.  I want to look around a little bit more to be 100% sure, but i think that's it.  eek!
Now I am trying to decide on the reception.  I think we have a good idea of how many people we'll have and how much we can spend.  Now I just need to start talking to places.  This is the scariest part for me: hiring people.  Vendors, caterers, florists, photographers...  How do you find a good one?  How do you get a good price?  No one teaches you how to do these things!

Anyways, things are going well.  This weekend Jim and I were in Michigan for my friend Abby's wedding.  It was absolutely perfect.  I'll share a post about that later this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment